Here are some important reminders/announcements for the CHSAA festival:
- Check the student schedule at the following link: Student Schedule for CHSAA
- It turns out that Thursday will be a very short day. After school we will only need 3 sight reading volunteers, a photo helper, a concessions helper, and one floater. All other student volunteers can leave at 2:35pm. Adult volunteers can expect to be done by 3-3:30p.
- The middle school performance will be at 9am today (Wednesday)
- The high school performance will be at 3:45pm today (Wednesday) High schoolers can expect to be done at 4:45pm
- Student and adult volunteers check in/out: At the beginning of your shift, go to the box office to get a nametag and a job description if you need it. At the end of your shift, turn your nametag in. Carol’s cell phone number 303.319.5454 will be on your nametag. Text me if you have any problems.
- Stage Crew: There will be a shift change at the end of the school day. Please finish setting up for the 2:30p performance before you leave for the day.
- Announcers are still being selected. You will be notified if you have been chosen to be an announcer.
Please email Carol Friesen if you have any questions.